Tuesday, October 7, 2008

It's started!

Femininitis is just a light-hearted way for me to describe what I'm dealing with on a daily basis. I'm a nurse by profession, so usual terms tend to bore me. But in reality, outside of made up words, by definition I am a crossdresser, a transvestite, in that I enjoy feeling and wearing all things feminine. It sounds as though I have come to terms with who I am, when in reality nothing is farther from the truth. And that is the reason for this blog, in a sense, a way to get what is in my head out in the open - even if only with myself. A way for me to evaluate my current situation and hopefully what I want or need in the future. A place to grow both mentally and physically.

Tomorrow is a new day, my wife and I will again attempt counseling. Hopefully the third time is the charm. I would like to think that it is possible for a heterosexual crossdresser to have a happy and fullfilling marriage and still be the husband she needs.

Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone with SprintSpeed

0 Comments:

 

fentanyl